Oxygen Therapy Oxygen is fuel for your brain and nervous system. Your brain and nervous system need two things to survive…Fuel and activation(stimulation), Fuel comes in the form of OXYGEN and GLUCOSE. By using supplemental oxygen, you will be able to heal faster.
Exercise With Oxygen Therapy (EWOT)
By using exercise with oxygen therapy, we can increase the firing to the brain. This increased firing of the brain, can help patients recover from MANY chronic conditions, including Fibromyalgia.
Why do we used Enhanced Air (Oxygen) With Our Fibromyalgia Treatment Program?
Your brain and nervous system need two things to survive: fuel and activation. Fuel comes in the form of glucose and oxygen. You get the glucose from the food you eat BUT as you age, your ability to utilize oxygen decreases. We use oxygen to help people heal faster. It is our goal to get our patients better as fast as possible.
What does Oxygen do for the body?
• Oxygen retards the aging of human cells
• Oxygen helps relieve headaches
• Oxygen relives tiredness and fatigue
• Oxygen boosts the immune system
• Oxygen supports breathing in air in cases of asthma and allergies
• Oxygen helps in cases of depression
• Oxygen improves physical performance by up to 25%